University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne and Paris School of Economics
Gautier DUFLOS has a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2007. He is now an economist at the French Competition Authority, and a member of the Paris School of Economics. He also teaches Economics in master degree at Sciences-po Paris.
Prior to this, he was a researcher at CREST (INSEE), at the Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne (CES-CNRS) and lecturer in Economics and Mathematics at University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
His main research interests focus on the measurement and determinants of innovation in the pharmaceutical industry.
Articles by Gautier Duflos:
Genuine innovation: New drugs save lives
29 June 2008, 43815 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breaku