Gianfranco di Vaio
Cassa Depositi e Prestiti SpA and LUISS Guido Carl
Gianfranco Di Vaio is Senior Economist at Cassa Depositi e Prestiti SpA and Adjunct Professor at LUISS Guido Carli in Rome, where he teaches Global Economic Challenges. He holds a PhD in History and Theory of Economic Development at LUISS Guido Carli. Previously, he has served as research fellow in the Department of Economics, Finance, and Statistics at the University of Perugia and in the Department of Economics and Business at LUISS. He is fellow of the Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis and member of the editorial board of the Review of Economics and Institutions. His research interests are in the fields of economic growth, regional and urban economics, economic history, and applied econometrics.
Articles by Gianfranco di Vaio:
National growth rates: Converging to diverging paths
9 January 2014, 8256 reads
Is Italy going to make it?
4 February 2012, 11494 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman