Cass Business School and CEPR
Giovanni Cespa is Reader in Finance at Cass Business School, London since 2010. He did his PhD in Economics at UAB, Barcelona. He has previously held positions at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universita di Salerno, and Queen Mary University of London. His research interests include financial economics and the regulation of financial markets. He is a CEPR Research Fellow.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman