Bank of Italy
Giovanni Veronese is an economist in the Research Department of the Banca d'Italia. His research interests lie in macroeconomics and econometrics. He is currently working in the area of short-term forecasting and monitoring of the Euro area economy. He worked as a visiting fellow at Anderson Forecast UCLA (2006). He obtained his PhD in economics from the University of California Los Angeles in 2005.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman