Luiss Guido Carli
Giuseppe Ragusa is Assistant Professor in Economics at Luiss Guido Carli. He previously thought at Rutgers University and the University of California, Irvine. He obtained is PhD from the University of California, San Diego. His research interests are in econometric theory, labor economics, and macroeconomics. A complete vita and his publications can be downloaded from his home page.
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke