Hans Weisfeld is a deputy division chief in the IMF’s Strategy, Policy, and Review Department. In recent years, his research has focused on capital flow issues and on the economics of IMF-supported programs. He was educated in Germany.
Articles by Hans Weisfeld:
Do capital controls deflect capital flows?
23 June 2014, 11457 reads
- Secular stagnation: Facts, causes, and cures – a new Vox eBookTeulings, Baldwin
- Can large primary surpluses solve Europe’s debt problem?Eichengreen, Panizza
- The unrecognised benefits of grade inflationBoleslavsky, Cotton
- The US manufacturing base is surprisingly strongMoran, Oldenski
- Risk attitudes are context-specificLoomes, Pogrebna
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe,