Hendrik P van Dalen
NIDI and Tilburg University
Harry van Dalen is a senior research associate of the Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI) in the Hague, which is part of the Dutch Royal Academy of Sciences (KNAW). He is also full professor at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TISEM) of Tilburg University and managing editor of the recently established Dutch webforum Me Judice, a member of the Vox consortium. He has been in the past been affiliated with the Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Scientific Council for Government Policy and the Council of Economic Advisors. His research interests cover population economics, migration, history of economic thought and public choice. He holds a PhD in Economics from the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Articles by Hendrik P van Dalen:
The downsizing dilemmas of European employers
28 August 2013, 9026 reads
Seven billion people, so why do some fear population decline?
30 October 2011, 13782 reads
Why are the Dutch leaving the Netherlands?
6 October 2008, 56178 reads
Aid and AIDS: A delicate cocktail
7 July 2008, 28309 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti