Institute of Global Economics and Finance (IGEF)
Huanhuan Zheng received her B.A in Finance and B.S. in Mathematics from Peking University in 2006. She joined the Institute of Global Economics and Finance (IGEF) right after receiving her Ph.D degree in Economics from Nanyang Technological University Singapore in 2011. She specializes in financial economics, international finance and behavioural economics and finance. Her latest research works are published in Journal of Economic Dynamic and Control, Journal of Banking and Finance and Journal of Behaviour & Organization.
Articles by Huanhuan Zheng:
How effective were the 2008-2011 capital controls in Brazil?
22 November 2012, 9957 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- Iceland’s post-Crisis economy: A myth or a miracle?Danielsson
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine