Institute of Global Economics and Finance (IGEF)
Huanhuan Zheng received her B.A in Finance and B.S. in Mathematics from Peking University in 2006. She joined the Institute of Global Economics and Finance (IGEF) right after receiving her Ph.D degree in Economics from Nanyang Technological University Singapore in 2011. She specializes in financial economics, international finance and behavioural economics and finance. Her latest research works are published in Journal of Economic Dynamic and Control, Journal of Banking and Finance and Journal of Behaviour & Organization.
Articles by Huanhuan Zheng:
How effective were the 2008-2011 capital controls in Brazil?
22 November 2012, 13394 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Claessens, 18 April 2014