International Monetary Fund
Hui Tong is Economist in the Research Department of the IMF. His research focuses on international economics, corporate finance, and China’s economy. He has published in top academic journals such as American Economic Review, Review of Financial Studies and Journal of International Economics. And his work has been featured in media such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and China Daily.
Articles by Hui Tong:
Are banks too large?
31 May 2014, 18367 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Kupers, 25 July 2014