Iain M. Cockburn
Iain M. Cockburn He is Professor of Finance and Economics and Richard C. Shipley Professor in Management at the School of Management at Boston University in Boston, MA and a research associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research in Cambridge, MA.
Dr. Cockburn currently serves on the Government Industry Partnerships for the Development of New Technologies, National Research Council, Steering Committee in Washington, DC. He has testified in cases in the US and Canada.
Prior to moving to Boston University, he was the Van Dusen Professor of Business Administration in the Faculty of Commerce the University of British Columbia.
Dr. Cockburn’s research in economics and management is published widely in leading journals, including the Strategic Management Journal, American Economic Review, RAND Journal of Economics, Health Affairs, and the Journal of Industrial Economics. He is currently Co-editor of the Journal of Economics and Management Strategy and was Associate Editor of Management Science.
Articles by Iain M. Cockburn:
Understanding regional innovation disparities
23 December 2013, 9535 reads
DellaVigna, Durante, Knight, La Ferrara
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji