INSEAD and CEPR
Ilian Mihov is a Professor of Economics and the Novartis Chaired Professor of Management and Environment at INSEAD. Since January 2010 he serves also as a Dean of Research. He holds a PhD degree from Princeton University. His research is primarily in the fields of monetary and fiscal policies, economic growth and political economy. He has given interviews for BBC, CNBC Asia, Agence France Press, Dow Jones Newswire and others. He has participated as a lecturer or panelist at events organized by the World Economic Forum, KPMG, Hewlett Packard, Bloomberg, PwC, Swiss Re, Alstom, Deutsche Bank, Pictet, and other companies.
Ilian is also a research fellow at the Center for Economic Policy Research (London, UK). He was a member of the Scientific Committee of the Banque de France's Research Foundation (2002-2010) and of the Advisory Board of the Bulgarian National Bank. He is also a member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on Fiscal Crises 2010/2011.
Articles by Ilian Mihov:
Recoveries: The missing third phase of the business cycle
14 August 2013, 18809 reads
Does the WTO matter?
1 May 2011, 10799 reads
Fiscal policy at a crossroads: The need for constrained discretion
17 June 2010, 13037 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013