Iman van Lelyveld
De Nederlandsche Bank
Iman van Lelyveld is a Senior Economist at De Nederlandsche Bank (Supervisory Policy Division), is a member of the Basel Committee’s Research Task Force and has chaired international groups on stress testing and liquidity. He has held a part-time Associate Professorship at Radboud University and has been an advisor to the Bank of England and Norges Bank.
He has published in, amongst others, the Journal of Financial Intermediation, the Journal of Banking & Finance, the International Journal of Central Banking, the Journal of Financial Stability and Brookings-Wharton Papers on Financial Services.
Currently he is working on internal capital markets in multinational banks and networks in interbank markets.
Articles by Iman van Lelyveld:
The effect of regulation on banks’ liquidity buffers
1 November 2013, 7420 reads
How did multinational banks weather the previous perfect storm?
14 December 2011, 11182 reads
Coordinating bank failure costs and financial stability: Lessons for the EZ
27 October 2011, 6380 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli