Jörg Decressin is Senior Advisor in the IMF’s Research Department, in charge of the IMF’s World Economic Outlook. He joined the IMF after he obtained his Ph.D. from Harvard University in 1993 and has published on labor and capital market adjustment, fiscal policy, and financial integration in Europe.
Articles by Jörg Decressin:
Do equity price drops foreshadow recessions?
14 September 2011, 19876 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe G