McKinsey Global Institute
Jan Mischke is a senior fellow at the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), McKinsey's business and economics research arm, based in Zurich. He joined MGI in 2010 to lead its work on European economic development. He recently led research efforts on the topic of growth and renewal in Europe, focused on labor and service markets, as well as on competitiveness, manufacturing, and service trade in mature economies.
Prior to joining MGI, Jan worked for 10 years as a consultant and associate partner with McKinsey. During that time, he gained broad exposure to the European market landscape. He served clients in 12 European countries in a broad range of industries, including telecoms, logistics, high tech, automotive, media, and financial services.
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new model