Universitat Pompeu Fabra
José García-Montalvo is Professor of Economics and Head of Department of Economics and Business at Universitat Pompeu Fabra and Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
He has just published a book on the the collapse of the building sector in Spain about which he has been warning over the last five years. He is also responsible for one the best-known economics websites in Spain.
Articles by José García-Montalvo:
The Spanish trade-off: Bricks vs. brains
8 December 2008, 14450 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti