University of Pennsylvania
Joseph Gyourko is the Martin Bucksbaum Professor of Real Estate, Finance and Business & Public Policy at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Professor Gyourko also is the Director of the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton and Chair of the Real Estate Department. A Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, Gyourko serves as co-director of the NBER research project on Housing and the Financial Crisis. Professor Gyourko’s research interests include urban economics, housing markets, and the commercial property markets. He serves on various journal editorial boards and is a Trustee of the Urban Land Institute.
Articles by Joseph Gyourko:
Interest rates and the US housing boom: A call for more research
28 August 2010, 14307 reads
Just how risky are China’s housing markets?
28 July 2010, 27237 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke