Sveriges Riksbank and CEPR
Karolina Ekholm is Deputy Governor of Sveriges Riksbank. She obtained her PhD from Lund University in 1995 and has since then held positions at the Research Institute of Industrial Economics, the Stockholm School of Economics and Stockholm University. Her research mainly deals with international trade and investment.
Articles by Karolina Ekholm:
Offshoring and composition of home employment
9 November 2009, 11986 reads
When exchange rate appreciations are good news for exporters
30 August 2008, 10565 reads
Can offshoring lead to reduced inequality?
20 August 2007, 29052 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman