Sveriges Riksbank and CEPR
Karolina Ekholm is Deputy Governor of Sveriges Riksbank. She obtained her PhD from Lund University in 1995 and has since then held positions at the Research Institute of Industrial Economics, the Stockholm School of Economics and Stockholm University. Her research mainly deals with international trade and investment.
Articles by Karolina Ekholm:
Offshoring and composition of home employment
9 November 2009, 11588 reads
When exchange rate appreciations are good news for exporters
30 August 2008, 10195 reads
Can offshoring lead to reduced inequality?
20 August 2007, 28627 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani