Harvard Business School.
Lakshmi Iyer is Associate Professor at Harvard Business School.
Articles by Lakshmi Iyer:
Is decentralisation helping the poorest regions? Evidence from India
10 April 2012, 10293 reads
The poor half billion in South Asia: Is there hope for change?
9 March 2012, 8006 reads
Conflict and development: Lessons from South Asia
23 March 2010, 14777 reads
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji