Harvard Business School.
Lakshmi Iyer is Associate Professor at Harvard Business School.
Articles by Lakshmi Iyer:
Is decentralisation helping the poorest regions? Evidence from India
10 April 2012, 14597 reads
The poor half billion in South Asia: Is there hope for change?
9 March 2012, 10289 reads
Conflict and development: Lessons from South Asia
23 March 2010, 20179 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen