Harvard Business School.
Lakshmi Iyer is Associate Professor at Harvard Business School.
Articles by Lakshmi Iyer:
Is decentralisation helping the poorest regions? Evidence from India
10 April 2012, 13433 reads
The poor half billion in South Asia: Is there hope for change?
9 March 2012, 9764 reads
Conflict and development: Lessons from South Asia
23 March 2010, 18785 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013