Laurent Bouton is an Assistant Professor of Economics at Georgetown University, Associate Fellow at the European Center for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES), and Faculty Associate at the Institute for Economic Development (IED), Boston University.
His main fields of interest are political economy, microeconomics, and public economics.
Articles by Laurent Bouton:
Guns and votes
9 December 2013, 8994 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji