Michigan State University
Leah K. Lakdawala is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at Michigan State University. She received her BS in International Economics from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in 2005, her MSc in Economics from University College London in 2006 and her PhD in Economics from the University of California, San Diego, in 2012. She has been at Michigan State University since 2012.
Articles by Leah Lakdawala:
Why do bans increase child labour?
5 December 2013, 11738 reads
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone