Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade
Lei Zhang is Professor of International Law and Economics at the Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade teaching in the School of WTO Research and Education. He also works as a WTO Chair Holder selected by the WTO secretariat(2010-2013) and one of the WIPO arbitrators. Dr. Zhang is the author of many books and numerous articles on industrial economics/industrial organization, WTO, intellectual property (ACTA) issues.
Articles by Lei Zhang:
With the skin gone, what can the hair adhere to?
28 April 2011, 5515 reads
- Secular stagnation: Facts, causes, and cures – a new Vox eBookTeulings, Baldwin
- Can large primary surpluses solve Europe’s debt problem?Eichengreen, Panizza
- The unrecognised benefits of grade inflationBoleslavsky, Cotton
- The US manufacturing base is surprisingly strongMoran, Oldenski
- Long-term damage of the US court’s Argentinian debt rulingFrankel
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman