Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade
Lei Zhang is Professor of International Law and Economics at the Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade teaching in the School of WTO Research and Education. He also works as a WTO Chair Holder selected by the WTO secretariat(2010-2013) and one of the WIPO arbitrators. Dr. Zhang is the author of many books and numerous articles on industrial economics/industrial organization, WTO, intellectual property (ACTA) issues.
Articles by Lei Zhang:
With the skin gone, what can the hair adhere to?
28 April 2011, 5090 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen