Linda Rousová joined the Office of the OECD Chief Economist in January 2010. Previously, she was consultant at the Economic Research and Statistics Division of the WTO and lecturer at the University of Munich, Germany, from which she obtained a PhD in Economics in 2010. She holds a Master degree in Mathematics from the Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel