European Central Bank
Livio Stracca is the Head of the International Policy Analysis Division in the Directorate General International and European Relations of the European Central Bank. He has also worked for Banca d'Italia and has a PhD in Economics and a postgraduate degree in European Union Law. His research interests are mainly in macroeconomics and monetary economics.
Articles by Livio Stracca:
No consistent safe-haven assets, but US remains special
28 February 2014, 7745 reads
Macro imbalances and culture
23 November 2013, 10969 reads
Financial imbalances and cycles: Do they matter for the general public?
25 June 2013, 7859 reads
Getting beyond the carry trade: What makes a safe-haven currency?
30 January 2011, 12330 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman