University of Padova
Luigi Moretti is Senior Research Fellow at the Department of Economics and Management of the University of Padova. He holds a PhD in Economics from the IMT Advanced Studies Lucca and a BA in Political Science from the University of Florence. His research interests focus on the empirical analyses of policy-relevant topics within the field of the institutional economics. In particular, he has worked on issues related to the impact of EU regional policies, the analysis of the finance-growth nexus, and the empirical analysis of public procurement.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman