De Nederlandsche Bank
Maria Demertzis works at the Research Department of De Nederlandsche Bank. She has been visiting the Harvard Kennedy School of Government every summer since 1999, where she teaches game theory at the Mid-Career, Masters in Public Administration program. Previously she was a lecturer in economics at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, UK.
Her main research focus is on monetary policy and uncertainty.
Articles by Maria Demertzis:
Financial stability is a task for central banks
13 January 2011, 10467 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke