Johannes Kepler University
Martina Zweimüller is a graduate student in economics at the University of Linz.
Articles by Martina Zweimüller :
Why the international difference in the gender wage gap?
21 August 2007, 12953 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman