University of Geneva, Paris School of Economics and CEPR
Mathias Thoenig is Professor of Economics at the University of Geneva and associate researcher at Paris School of Economics and research affiliate at CEPR in the international trade and macro programmes. His research focuses on long run macroeconomics, international trade and international finance. His work has been published in the Quarterly Journal of Economics, American Economic Review, Economic Journal, Journal of European Economic Association and other academic journals.
Articles by Mathias Thoenig:
Free trade agreements: Do they help keep the peace?
9 April 2010, 18590 reads
Civil war: Does international trade help or hurt?
4 January 2008, 36067 reads
Trade and/or War?
4 July 2007, 48743 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti