University of Geneva, Paris School of Economics and CEPR
Mathias Thoenig is Professor of Economics at the University of Geneva and associate researcher at Paris School of Economics and research affiliate at CEPR in the international trade and macro programmes. His research focuses on long run macroeconomics, international trade and international finance. His work has been published in the Quarterly Journal of Economics, American Economic Review, Economic Journal, Journal of European Economic Association and other academic journals.
Articles by Mathias Thoenig:
Free trade agreements: Do they help keep the peace?
9 April 2010, 18567 reads
Civil war: Does international trade help or hurt?
4 January 2008, 36044 reads
Trade and/or War?
4 July 2007, 48710 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn