Matteo M. Galizzi
University of Brescia
Matteo Maria Galizzi is Assistant Professor of Economics at University of Brescia. He graduated at University of Pavia, where he also obtained a doctoral degree. He holds an MSc in Econometrics and a PhD from University of York. He spent specialization periods at Oxford, Barcelona and Mannheim. His research interests are in experimental analysis, industrial economics and applied micro-econometrics.
Articles by Matteo M. Galizzi:
Are you what you eat?
12 June 2010, 13827 reads
A bonus seat system for European Parliament elections
27 June 2009, 7837 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013