Matteo M. Galizzi
University of Brescia
Matteo Maria Galizzi is Assistant Professor of Economics at University of Brescia. He graduated at University of Pavia, where he also obtained a doctoral degree. He holds an MSc in Econometrics and a PhD from University of York. He spent specialization periods at Oxford, Barcelona and Mannheim. His research interests are in experimental analysis, industrial economics and applied micro-econometrics.
Articles by Matteo M. Galizzi:
Are you what you eat?
12 June 2010, 14353 reads
A bonus seat system for European Parliament elections
27 June 2009, 8181 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli