Université Libre de Bruxelles (ECARES)
Maurizio holds a Ph.D. in Economics (2001) from Boston College (Boston, USA).
Before joining ULB/ECARES in 2007, he held positions at the University of Glasgow (UK) and Tilburg University (Netherlands). He is also a member of the Managing Board of the European Trade Study Group (ETSG). His main research interests are in the areas of international trade and political economy.
Articles by Maurizio Zanardi:
US votes on trade and migration
7 January 2013, 5527 reads
Antidumping: Much ado about nothing?
8 March 2010, 9214 reads
Democracy and accountability: The perverse effects of term limits
30 August 2008, 33506 reads
The politics of US trade negotiating authority
21 May 2008, 8365 reads
Why we need antidumping reforms
8 February 2008, 29196 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide