Maurizio Zanardi is a Reader in Economics at Lancaster University Management School.
Maurizio holds a Ph.D. in Economics (2001) from Boston College (Boston, USA).
Before joining the Department of Economics at the Lancaster University Management School, he held positions at the University of Glasgow (UK) and Tilburg University (Netherlands) and at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium). He is also a member of the Managing Board of the European Trade Study Group (ETSG). His main research interests are in the areas of international trade and political economy.
Articles by Maurizio Zanardi:
Guns and votes
9 December 2013, 4665 reads
US votes on trade and migration
7 January 2013, 6730 reads
Antidumping: Much ado about nothing?
8 March 2010, 10564 reads
Democracy and accountability: The perverse effects of term limits
30 August 2008, 36803 reads
The politics of US trade negotiating authority
21 May 2008, 9216 reads
Why we need antidumping reforms
8 February 2008, 30470 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013