Maurizio Zanardi is a Reader in Economics at Lancaster University Management School.
Maurizio holds a Ph.D. in Economics (2001) from Boston College (Boston, USA).
Before joining the Department of Economics at the Lancaster University Management School, he held positions at the University of Glasgow (UK) and Tilburg University (Netherlands) and at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium). He is also a member of the Managing Board of the European Trade Study Group (ETSG). His main research interests are in the areas of international trade and political economy.
Articles by Maurizio Zanardi:
Guns and votes
9 December 2013, 9016 reads
US votes on trade and migration
7 January 2013, 7170 reads
Antidumping: Much ado about nothing?
8 March 2010, 11004 reads
Democracy and accountability: The perverse effects of term limits
30 August 2008, 37719 reads
The politics of US trade negotiating authority
21 May 2008, 9561 reads
Why we need antidumping reforms
8 February 2008, 30958 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti