Maurizio Zanardi is a Reader in Economics at Lancaster University Management School.
Maurizio holds a Ph.D. in Economics (2001) from Boston College (Boston, USA).
Before joining the Department of Economics at the Lancaster University Management School, he held positions at the University of Glasgow (UK) and Tilburg University (Netherlands) and at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium). He is also a member of the Managing Board of the European Trade Study Group (ETSG). His main research interests are in the areas of international trade and political economy.
Articles by Maurizio Zanardi:
Guns and votes
9 December 2013, 8940 reads
US votes on trade and migration
7 January 2013, 7142 reads
Antidumping: Much ado about nothing?
8 March 2010, 10985 reads
Democracy and accountability: The perverse effects of term limits
30 August 2008, 37669 reads
The politics of US trade negotiating authority
21 May 2008, 9541 reads
Why we need antidumping reforms
8 February 2008, 30946 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani