University of Mannheim
Michèle Tertilt is a Professor of Economics at the University of Mannheim.
Articles by Michèle Tertilt:
An equilibrium model of the African HIV/AIDS epidemic
25 May 2013, 9283 reads
Women’s rights: What’s in it for men?
26 May 2008, 24927 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman