D E Shaw Group
Ángel Ubide, is the director of global economics for the D. E. Shaw Group, a global investment and technology development firm, and a Senior Fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics. Dr Ubide worked for more than a decade at Tudor Investment Corporation, a multistrategy hedge fund management firm. Before that, Dr Ubide served as an economist at the International Monetary Fund and as an associate in McKinsey & Company. Dr Ubide received a degree in economics and business administration from the University of Zaragoza (Spain) and his MA and PhD in economics from the European University Institute in Florence (Italy).
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide