University of Toronto
Nicholas Li is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Toronto. He received his BA in Economics from Dalhousie University in 2003, his MA in Economics from Queen's University in 2004, and his PhD from the University of California, Berkeley in 2011. He has been at the University of Toronto since 2011.
Articles by Nicholas Li:
Why do bans increase child labour?
5 December 2013, 11755 reads
DellaVigna, Durante, Knight, La Ferrara
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
Allen, Eichengreen, Evans
Greenwood, Guner, Kocharakov, Santos
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji