Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
Pablo Guidotti is Director of the School of Government and Professor of Economics at the Universidad Torcuato Di Tella; and Counselor of Fundación Universidad Torcuato Di Tella. He is member of the Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee and an external advisor to Banco Galicia. He has been external adviser to the World Bank and Moore Capital Strategy Group. He was also a member of the board of directors of Caja de Valores, SA.
Prior to that, Dr Guidotti was deputy minister of finance and secretary of the treasury of Argentina. He also was co-chairman of the G-22 working group on strengthening financial systems, and held several positions at the Central Bank, including second vice president, member of the board of directors, and adviser to the bank’s president. Dr Guidotti has also been a member of the executive board for the Trust Fund for Bank Capitalization. He has worked as an economist for the IMF in the research and the European departments, and taught as professor of economics at the Centro de Estudios Macroeconómicos in Argentina, and assistant professor of economics at the University of Colorado.
Articles by Pablo Guidotti:
Unwinding the monetary and fiscal stimulus
8 January 2010, 5818 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke