Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
Pablo Guidotti is Director of the School of Government and Professor of Economics at the Universidad Torcuato Di Tella; and Counselor of Fundación Universidad Torcuato Di Tella. He is member of the Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee and an external advisor to Banco Galicia. He has been external adviser to the World Bank and Moore Capital Strategy Group. He was also a member of the board of directors of Caja de Valores, SA.
Prior to that, Dr Guidotti was deputy minister of finance and secretary of the treasury of Argentina. He also was co-chairman of the G-22 working group on strengthening financial systems, and held several positions at the Central Bank, including second vice president, member of the board of directors, and adviser to the bank’s president. Dr Guidotti has also been a member of the executive board for the Trust Fund for Bank Capitalization. He has worked as an economist for the IMF in the research and the European departments, and taught as professor of economics at the Centro de Estudios Macroeconómicos in Argentina, and assistant professor of economics at the University of Colorado.
Articles by Pablo Guidotti:
Unwinding the monetary and fiscal stimulus
8 January 2010, 6004 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman