ECARES and CEPR
Paola’s main research interests are in the areas of international trade and political economy.
Paola holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Bologna, an M.A. in International Relations from the School of Advanced International Studies of Johns Hopkins University, and a M.Sc. and a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Warwick.
She is FNRS Research Associate at the European Center for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES) of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR).
Articles by Paola Conconi:
Guns and votes
9 December 2013, 8967 reads
US votes on trade and migration
7 January 2013, 7154 reads
Firm organisation: What we know and why we should care
2 December 2012, 11615 reads
Democracy and accountability: The perverse effects of term limits
30 August 2008, 37689 reads
The politics of US trade negotiating authority
21 May 2008, 9550 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli