Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
Patrick Gaulé is a research associate at the EPFL where he obtained his PhD in May 2009. His main research interest is the economics of science.
Articles by Patrick Gaulé:
Is brain drain a one-way street? New evidence from US academics
14 December 2010, 18228 reads
Why do European universities lag in licensing research output to industry?
30 July 2009, 13275 reads
Is freely available research better disseminated?
23 June 2009, 10064 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Taxing, spending, and inequalityClements, Coady, de Mooij, Gupta
- How poorer nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Claessens, 18 April 2014