Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
Patrick Gaulé is a research associate at the EPFL where he obtained his PhD in May 2009. His main research interest is the economics of science.
Articles by Patrick Gaulé:
Is brain drain a one-way street? New evidence from US academics
14 December 2010, 16156 reads
Why do European universities lag in licensing research output to industry?
30 July 2009, 10795 reads
Is freely available research better disseminated?
23 June 2009, 8598 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen