Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
Patrick Gaulé is a research associate at the EPFL where he obtained his PhD in May 2009. His main research interest is the economics of science.
Articles by Patrick Gaulé:
Is brain drain a one-way street? New evidence from US academics
14 December 2010, 18766 reads
Why do European universities lag in licensing research output to industry?
30 July 2009, 14005 reads
Is freely available research better disseminated?
23 June 2009, 10441 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman