Prakash Loungani is a senior resource manager and advisor in the IMF's Research Department. He is also an adjunct professor at Vanderbilt University's Owen School of Management and Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies. He has 25 years of job experience at the IMF, the Federal Reserve System and the University of Florida. His research interests include: causes of unemployment; global housing markets; impacts of energy price shocks; and assessment of forecasting performance.
Articles by Prakash Loungani:
Why is this global recovery different?
18 April 2013, 17792 reads
Jobs and growth are still linked (that is, Okun’s Law still holds)
26 January 2013, 12173 reads
Divergence of fortunes in recoveries
24 April 2012, 8105 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide