University of Manchester
Ralitza Dimova is a Senior Lecturer in Development Economics at the University of Manchester (Institute of Development Policy and Management). She is also a research fellow at the Brooks Poverty Institute in Manchester and IZA in Bonn. Her areas of research include labour, institutions, firm performance and economic development. Her current field work involves developing an academic network with researchers from four Francophone African countries.
Articles by Ralitza Dimova:
Does corruption sand or grease the wheels of economic growth?
24 December 2010, 25297 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen