Raquel Vegas is research analyst in the Foundation for Applied Economic Research (FEDEA) in Madrid.
She has worked during two years in the Bank of Spain, in the Economic Analysis and Forecasting unit as a research assistant. She will finish her PhD from Universidad Carlos III at the end of 2010.
Her most recent research works lie in the topics of immigration, retirement and ageing, as well as labor market gender inequalities.
Articles by Raquel Vegas:
Gender gaps in performance pay
3 August 2010, 10079 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen