Raquel Vegas is research analyst in the Foundation for Applied Economic Research (FEDEA) in Madrid.
She has worked during two years in the Bank of Spain, in the Economic Analysis and Forecasting unit as a research assistant. She will finish her PhD from Universidad Carlos III at the end of 2010.
Her most recent research works lie in the topics of immigration, retirement and ageing, as well as labor market gender inequalities.
Articles by Raquel Vegas:
Gender gaps in performance pay
3 August 2010, 8685 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine