De Nederlandsche Bank
Razvan Vlahu is an economist at the Economics and Research Division of De Nederlandsche Bank (Dutch Central Bank). His research is focused on financial stability, regulation, resolution and systemic risk issues. Mr. Vlahu holds a PhD in Finance from University of Amsterdam, a MPhil in Financial Economics from Tinbergen Institute, Amsterdam, and BSc degrees in Economics and Finance from the Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest.
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman