Rosaria Vega Pansini
Rosaria Vega Pansini is a post-doctoral Research Fellow at the Economics Department, Bocconi University and junior researcher at the Paolo Baffi Centre on Central Banking and Financial Regulation. Her research interests are: financial supervision architectures, financial supervision in emerging markets, development economics and income distribution.
Articles by Rosaria Vega Pansini:
Governments, central bankers, and banking supervision reforms: Does independence matter?
12 September 2010, 11722 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke