Boston University School of Management and CEPR
Rui Albuquerque is an Assistant Professor at the Boston University School of Management and a CEPR Research Affiliate.
Articles by Rui Albuquerque:
Should the EU strengthen its takeover regulation?
9 April 2008, 8997 reads
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji