Ryan D Edwards
Queens College, City University of New York
Ryan D. Edwards is an assistant professor of economics at Queens College in the City University of New York, a member of the doctoral faculty at the CUNY Graduate Center, and a faculty research fellow in health economics at the National Bureau of Economic Research. He received a BA in public and international affairs from Princeton University in 1996, and a Ph.D. in economics from the University of California at Berkeley in 2002, where he was a National Institute on Aging trainee.
From 2002 to 2004 he was a postdoctoral scholar with the Department of Biological Sciences and the Morrison Institute for Population and Resource Studies at Stanford University. Between 2004 and 2006, he was a postdoctoral fellow in the study of aging at the RAND Corporation and a visiting scientist in the Department of Population and International Health in the School of Public Health at Harvard University. He joined the faculty at City University of New York in 2006.
His research interests center on the economics of aging and health, macroeconomics, and economic demography.
Articles by Ryan D Edwards:
Life expectancy around the world
10 July 2010, 14930 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke