Sanjeev Gupta is Deputy Director in the Fiscal Affairs Department of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). He was previously a fellow of the Kiel Institute in Germany, Senior Faculty in the Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad and Secretary, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry in New Delhi. He joined the IMF’s European Department in 1986 and also worked in its African Department. Mr. Gupta has published extensively on macroeconomic and fiscal policy issues. He has coauthored or co edited a number of books, including: “Governance, Corruption, and Economic Performance, edited with G. Abed, November 2002”; “Helping Countries Develop: The Role of Fiscal Policy,” edited with B. Clements and G. Inchauste, September 2004; and “The Economics of Public Health Care Reform in Advanced and Emerging Economies,” edited with B. Clements and D. Coady, April 2012.
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli