Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
Selcuk Eren is Research Scholar at Levy Economics Institute of Bard College. Formerly he was an assistant professor at Hamilton College. His current research deals with domestic and international migration of labor, income and educational mobility in developing countries, distribution of income and wealth and measures of economic well-being, among other topics in applied microeconomics. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Articles by Selcuk Eren:
Do you know how much your home is worth?
30 June 2009, 14949 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen