Silja Göhlmann has been working at the RWI since June 2003 as research assistant and PhD. student for health economics. Before that she studied economics at the University of Mannheim with focus on monetary and labor economics.
Articles by Silja Göhlmann:
Switching vices: Do smoking bans encourage drinking?
8 June 2008, 9336 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Adelman, 28 October 2013