University of Neuchatel
Stefano Puddu obtained his PhD at HEC Lausanne and currently holds a position as assistant professor (maître assistant) at the University of Neuchatel. His fields of research are empirical banking, financial stability, banking sector regulation, networks, macroeconomics and empirical econometrics.
He studied Political Science (Major in Economics) at the University of Cagliari (Italy). He consolidated his quantitative skills completing successfully the Master in Economics and Finance at the University Federico II (Italy), directed by Marco Pagano, and the Master in Economics at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Spain). In 2006 he also obtained a Dottorato di Ricerca in Economia at University of Cagliari (Italy).
Articles by Stefano Puddu:
The Term Auction Facility effect on liquidity risk exposure
12 December 2012, 5350 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide