University of Neuchatel
Stefano Puddu obtained his PhD at HEC Lausanne and currently holds a position as assistant professor (maître assistant) at the University of Neuchatel. His fields of research are empirical banking, financial stability, banking sector regulation, networks, macroeconomics and empirical econometrics.
He studied Political Science (Major in Economics) at the University of Cagliari (Italy). He consolidated his quantitative skills completing successfully the Master in Economics and Finance at the University Federico II (Italy), directed by Marco Pagano, and the Master in Economics at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Spain). In 2006 he also obtained a Dottorato di Ricerca in Economia at University of Cagliari (Italy).
Articles by Stefano Puddu:
The Term Auction Facility effect on liquidity risk exposure
12 December 2012, 7153 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine