Egmont – Royal Institute for International Relations
Stijn Verhelst obtained a Master’s Degree in Political Science (2007) and a Master’s Degree in Business Economics (2008), both from Ghent University. Afterwards he obtained a Master’s Degree in European Law from Université Paris-Sud (2009).
He joined the European Affairs Program of Egmont – Royal Institute for International Relations in November 2009. He became Senior Research Fellow in January 2012.
Articles by Stijn Verhelst:
What will the golden rule mean for the Eurozone?
1 March 2012, 11777 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen