Suresh Naidu is assistant professor of economics and public affairs at Columbia university. He has a phd from UC Berkeley and a MA from UMass-Amherst, both in economics, and a B.Math in Pure Mathematics from the University of Waterloo. His research interests center on political economy, economic history, and development.
Articles by Suresh Naidu:
Can democracy help with inequality?
7 February 2014, 13815 reads
Campos, Coricelli, Moretti
Ostry, Berg, Tsangarides
- Internationalisation, innovation, and productivity of firmsAltomonte, Aquilante, Békés, Ottaviano
- How rich nations benefit from EU membershipCampos, Coricelli, Moretti
- The ECB should do QE via forex interventionFrankel
- The chartbook of economic inequalityAtkinson, Morelli
- Predicting economic turning pointsAhir, Loungani
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji