McKinsey Global Institute
Susan Lund is a Washington, D.C. partner at the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), McKinsey's business and economics research arm. Her research focuses on global financial markets, labor markets, and on economic growth. Recent reports have looked at shifting pools of global wealth and the rise of emerging market investors, prospects for US job creation and the future of work, and the long-term growth prospects for African economies. She has authored numerous articles in leading business and academic publications. She is a frequent speaker at conferences on economics and financial markets. Prior to joining McKinsey, Susan worked extensively in developing economies, including the Philippines, Guinea-Bissau, and rural China.
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro