Theon van Dijk
Theon van Dijk is the founder of Lexonomics and has over 10 years of experience in competition cases, before the EU Commission as well as national competition authorities. He has advised firms in cases relating to mergers and acquisitions, abuse of dominance, cartels, vertical relationships, horizontal cooperation agreements, and state aid in licensing of intellectual property. In addition to private parties, he has wide experience in assisting competition authorities and regulators with the assessment of competitive effects of concentrations and certain business practices. Theon holds a PhD in Industrial Organisation from Maastricht University and has been a postdoctoral fellow at the Institut d’Économie Industrielle, Université de Toulouse I. He has various international academic publications in the area of competition policy and intellectual property. Theon van Dijk is a board member of the Dutch Association of Competition Law and lecturer in economics at the Grotius Academy for postdoctoral law courses.
Articles by Theon van Dijk:
How does access regulation affect broadband penetration?
19 December 2008, 14278 reads
EC competition law: private enforcement
24 July 2007, 15020 reads
- Secular stagnation: Facts, causes, and cures – a new Vox eBookTeulings, Baldwin
- Can large primary surpluses solve Europe’s debt problem?Eichengreen, Panizza
- The unrecognised benefits of grade inflationBoleslavsky, Cotton
- The US manufacturing base is surprisingly strongMoran, Oldenski
- Italian growth: New recession or six-year decline?Frankel