Theon van Dijk
Theon van Dijk is the founder of Lexonomics and has over 10 years of experience in competition cases, before the EU Commission as well as national competition authorities. He has advised firms in cases relating to mergers and acquisitions, abuse of dominance, cartels, vertical relationships, horizontal cooperation agreements, and state aid in licensing of intellectual property. In addition to private parties, he has wide experience in assisting competition authorities and regulators with the assessment of competitive effects of concentrations and certain business practices. Theon holds a PhD in Industrial Organisation from Maastricht University and has been a postdoctoral fellow at the Institut d’Économie Industrielle, Université de Toulouse I. He has various international academic publications in the area of competition policy and intellectual property. Theon van Dijk is a board member of the Dutch Association of Competition Law and lecturer in economics at the Grotius Academy for postdoctoral law courses.
Articles by Theon van Dijk:
How does access regulation affect broadband penetration?
19 December 2008, 13414 reads
EC competition law: private enforcement
24 July 2007, 14257 reads
Holmes, McGrattan, Prescott
Beck, De Haas, Ongena
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- The ECB’s stealth bailoutSinn
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji